Are you considering an appropriate powder-coated oven for your metal finish? Well, it’s imperative to have ideal specifications to fit your needs. Powder-coated ovens are crafted to integrate high temperatures. High heating systems are essential for efficient powder curing.
The industrial curing oven-hot air cycles uniformly in the chamber by use of a fan. Gas and electric powder coating ovens are built with varying techniques to rise to the required temperature. Generally, the oven is usually made of thick insulation materials. The material is crucial in preventing a drop in temperatures in the chamber.
Features of gas powder coating oven
- The ovens incorporate a high-performance burner – a heat exchanger transfers the heated air to the heating room.
- The ovens are built to give a much quicker temperature rise.
- They are configured by body chamber and burning room. The components entail a controller, heat exchanger, trolley, burner, electric tubes, and circulation fan.
- They generate pollution to the environment.
Features of electric powder coating oven
- They are environmentally friendly.
- The ovens are heated by electricity.
- The electric powder coat ovensare configured with a body chamber, trolley, circulation fan, electric tubes, and control.
Key functionality differences
Depending on the dimensions of the equipment, they owe varying cost-saving inputs. For small-dimensional ovens, electric powder-coating ovens are more cost-saving. A small dimensional electric oven is crafted with an easier configuration and structure.
For a large dimensional oven, a gas powder coating oven is cheaper to install. Unlike a gas powder oven, an electric powder oven requires installing large quantities of electric tubes.
For big-sized ovens, gas powder-coated ovens integrate at a much lower cost. Enormous electric powder coating ovens intake large amounts of wattage to heat the air. Small investments may consider small electric powder coat ovens since electricity is commonly accessible.
The process of burning in gas ovens entails direct heating where the burner is fired directly. Electric ovens are indirect-fired; thus, the air is heated indirectly.
The thermo-controls are superior in electric powder-coated ovens. Gas ovens may require constant relit as the burner cycles on and off.
Considerations to make when buying a powder-coated oven
- Explosion relief: Gas curing ovensentails direct firing, hence the risk of an explosion. Explosion relief requires additional installation.
- Mode of operation: The use of electric ovens highly necessitates Low-temperature applications.
- Budget and size of investment: It is ideal to know whether you need a small oven and temperature application in operation.
Components of an ideal gas powder coating oven
Controls: the control panel incorporates safety devices.
Exhaust: The backward-inclined fan mounted on a motor drive is essential n exhausting the coolest air from the oven.
Outsourced components: This includes duct mounting adapters, field wiring, combustion air supply fan, gas piping, and regulator ventilation piping.
Heating unit: Mainly made of thick galvanized steel or aluminized gauge.
Thick frontals and doors: The oven comprises a typical 5-inch thick exterior design.
Gas ovens enjoy a longer life, lower capital investment, smaller operational cost, and higher efficiency. Electric ovens are suitable and efficient for low-temperature applications. Curing products at high temperatures increases operational costs.
- Top 5 Mistakes to Avoid While Applying for a Personal Loan July 23, 2021
- 5 Benefits of Storing Custom Corrugated Boxes June 24, 2021
- Comparison between Gas and Electric Oven June 16, 2021
- What are the Benefits of SAP Services? June 15, 2021
- How to Make a Smart Home? June 12, 2021
- Guide to long-range planning May 29, 2021
- Disaster Recovery As A Service- The Need Of The Hour May 19, 2021